[Woodworkers] Resin Table

chuck.steger at gmail.com chuck.steger at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 12:07:04 PDT 2021

Steve,

   I used Liquid Glass. It’s the first time I have used it. It’s on the lower end of the price line so I didn’t know if this was a “you get what you pay for” moment but so far I am really pleased.

   I’m attaching a couple of pictures of the top and underside when it was sanded to 400 grit. I’m making the aprons now. I decided that I wanted a resin stripe down the middle of the apron so I am making the forms now. Cross your fingers 😊

Chuck