[Woodworkers] Hey Royce

David Higgins davehiggins2007 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 28 15:56:57 PDT 2020

 Hey beamer, it's higton your famous plain tool swap buddy. I was wondering if you ever finished the mini CNC I followed the build on You Tube a few years back and, always wondered if you ever finished it. I'm still using my branding iron that you built me and, still loving it! Take it easy bud I talk to you some other time.                                                                                                                                                                                                  Dave Higgins
P.S. What ever happened to woodworking chat, I couldn't get on anymore for some reason just wondering if it's even a thing anymore.