[Woodworkers] Hey Royce

Jason Beam beamer at beamerweb.com
Tue Apr 28 16:01:43 PDT 2020

Hey Dave of Dave's Famous Plane Fame!

I did finish the little machine - it handled Christmas rush without any
complaint which was a relief. I haven't done Youtube in a few years
because editing video suuuuuuucks.

Chat -- if you get an irc client, connect to irc.freenode.net and join
#allthingswoodworking or #cnc sometime!

Jason Beam
Sacramento, CA