[Woodworkers] Best laid plans......

Larry Works lworks86 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 05:25:09 PST 2018

I assume the larger diameter moves a significant amount of air. What is the
impact on the motor, particularly as it starts and then as it is stressed
when it starts moving large amounts of sawdust?  I have the HF and feel
like I need to move more air myself.

On Feb 23, 2018 7:25 AM, "Tom Lovelace via Woodworkers" <