[Woodworkers] Magna table saw L

Joseph Watson carlos_ponti at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 25 12:48:35 PDT 2017

before i knew how to I used to remove the blade by wedging wood between blade and opening to saw blade or along the opening wedging a tooth into it. do it with cord unplugged. then get the wrench around the nut and pull.
blog - http://fredblotnic.blogspot.com
woodworking - http://lumberjocks.com/carlosponti