[Woodworkers] Magna table saw L

emeyers4 at rochester.rr.com emeyers4 at rochester.rr.com
Mon Sep 25 12:10:26 PDT 2017

Anybody have a 8 inch Magna table saw?  As you know Magna was the one who brought out Shopsmith

 I ve changed a lot a table saw blades but never seen anything like this

 One side of the blade has  a smooth washer with nowhere to grip a wrench

 The other side has twin flats on the shaft for a wrench and a huge nut up against the blade
 I have tried the obvious and put wrenches on both without luck .

 Afraid to apply any more force for fear of saw shaft destruction .

 Any ideas ?

 Have applied WD 40 to try loossen things up

 Thank you
 Ed Meyers
 Penfield NY