[Woodworkers] beveled edge

Joe Johns woodwork at twistedknotwoodshop.com
Tue Nov 15 11:17:20 PST 2016

On Tue, Nov 15, 2016 at 5:00 AM, Thomas E Lovelace wrote:

Any idea how one would guide a router bit on this centerpiece project?
> Cannot follow the sides, because of the bark.

​If it were me I would chuck a sanding drum (outfitted with a rough grit to
start) in the DP.  Alternatively, an OSS would do the same thing.

I don't believe a single person sitting at a wedding reception table would
notice an irregular edge nor would one comment on how such an edge showed
your lack of ww'ing concern to make it completely even.

--
Joe,
The Twisted Knot Woodshop, "There's never been a classier joint"