[Woodworkers] beveled edge

Steve Bigelow sbig333 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 09:21:33 PST 2016

I'd probably do this by hand with a file. I have an air powered file that
would work well.

But, if you were trying to do this with a template, to create the template,
lay the wood down on a photocopy machine and make a copy. Then you can glue
the paper to a piece of MDF or whatever you are using for your template.
Then, cut the template out with a scroll saw and sand as needed.

If you want to get fancy, you could scan in the photocopy, create a DXF,
import that into your favorite CAD software, manipulate it, then output
gcode to a CNC....

Regards,
-Steve
http://woodworking.bigelowsite.com