[Woodworkers] No lathe today

Clint Warren via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Sat Mar 19 14:48:34 PDT 2016

He came and got the radial arm saw.  He said the lathe was buried in shed, but would take pictures when he had time to dig it out.

I asked for pictures so I could tell condition, pictures of motor, pulleys everything.  He said there was no chuck, just a couple of faceplates.  Cast iron legs are there.  He says it's complete and in as good condition as my saw (which was very good).

So if I hear from in the future great.  If not that's fine too. Thanks for all the advice.  My wife is probably glad it turned out this way.

 clint