[Woodworkers] Still working on possible lathe acquisition

Clint Warren via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Sat Mar 19 10:57:47 PDT 2016

Yeah, I've thought about that.  He hasn't mentioned again about bringing it and I haven't mentioned it since my last request for pictures.  He seems to be something of an old tool hound so maybe he's having second thoughts about parting with it.  No pictures made me think it was either buried in a shed or in pieces.  We'll see what happens in a couple of hours.

 I win in any case because I'll have the saw gone.  I want a lathe, but honestly don't need a lathe as travel for work keeps me on the run and away from the shop.

 appreciate the input.

clint