[Woodworkers] Still working on possible lathe acquisition

Clint Warren via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Sat Mar 19 06:48:58 PDT 2016

I was thinking about being able to use standard available accessories, but you bring up a good point.  I hadn't considered the cost of replacing the bearings.  I appreciate the info.

I wish he would send me more pictures.  On the web I've seen pictures of a W-T with a lever that I'm assuming is for adjusting speed.  I think the picture Joe sent of one has it.   The pics of the L951 (I think) didn't have that so maybe it has a different system.

 Argghh!  I have a habit of acquiring things that can't be made operational (or I am too cheap to fix).  I was hoping to be able to do more research and avoid that this time.  The saw buyer mentioned he may just load up the lathe and bring it when he comes for the saw.  I know that with my will power that it will probably stay here if he does.  Maybe I have 'sucker for old tools' written all over my face.

clint