[Woodworkers] Still working on possible lathe acquisition

via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Sat Mar 19 04:33:10 PDT 2016

Clint,
I believe the threads are not the issue. They take a special bore bearing. There is a guy in
NJ that has them custom made. They run about 150.00 a set including a spacer  vs 35.00 for a delta 1460, which is similar lathe. The 1460 didn't come in a variable speed with the reese pulley system.
Hit me up on the back channel and ill forward you his email.
Gary Williams

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail
ie