[Woodworkers] A really woodworking question

via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Thu Jul 21 13:04:48 PDT 2016

Dave

A door that tall should probably be built as a stile, rail, and panel
system with at least three hinges. You could build them as either inset or
overlay doors depending on the style of kitchen. There are both flush   mounted
and 3/8" offset face mounted hinges in a variety of cost points. You  could
use the flush mounted for an inset door and the offset for an overlay  door.

Good Luck!!

Gary Williams

In a message dated 7/20/2016 8:58:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,