[Woodworkers] Another shop improvement project

Dave Heitstuman via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Thu Jan 28 10:04:00 PST 2016

I echo Brian's thoughts.  As I was reading I was thinking OK, Joe if you are going to build this out of wood you better have a plan to line it.
Of course as I continued to give it more thought I'm not so sure that the HF one isn't a better deal.  I would wager to bet that by the time you build one you will have every bit of $150.00 (if not more) in materials.

Brian Johnson via Woodworkers

My experience with sand blasting, which is somewhat limited, is that anything nearby that is in the path of the particulate (be it sand, soda, dry ice, walnut shells) gets destroyed - even from ricochets.
Seems like you're gonna wanna line the inside of that contraption with tin 'er something.

Just my two pennies, spend them wisely.

-Brian