[Woodworkers] Another shop improvement project

Brian Johnson via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Thu Jan 28 08:23:15 PST 2016

Hey Joe -

That's....that's brilliant Joe! Well, maybe brilliant is the wrong word.
But, two questions and a thought pop to mind:

1. What are you building that outta?
2. If you build that outta wood or some wood like product, do you have
plans to line the inside with anything?
3. Some big ass rubber gloves to seal those holes and give your hands
some protection would work pretty slick (like the commercial versions,
and the HF version have). HF has some blasting gloves for like $7 that
might work.

My experience with sand blasting, which is somewhat limited, is that
anything nearby that is in the path of the particulate (be it sand,
soda, dry ice, walnut shells) gets destroyed - even from ricochets.
Seems like you're gonna wanna line the inside of that contraption with
tin 'er something.

Just my two pennies, spend them wisely.

-Brian