[Woodworkers] My welcome back to work

Steve Bigelow sbig333 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 16:47:41 PST 2016

As some of you may know, I work for a little company in the Portland area
that has a perk called a sabbatical. Every 7 years you are eligible for a
sabbatical, which is a contiguous 56 day long vacation from work. This is
in addition to your standard 4 weeks vacation per year, unlimited (to a
point) sick days, and 10 holidays per year.

Needless to say, it's a pretty nice perk, and one that everyone looks
forward to.

I've been here just over 16 years, and I just got back from my second
sabbatical.

Now, it's typical for everyone else on the team to decorate your cube when
you get back. Here's a picture of mine. I would say it was good to get back
to work, but then everyone would just laugh at me. However, it was nice to
come back to this.

[image: Inline image 1]
[image: Inline image 2]

Regards,