[Woodworkers] My welcome back to work

Gcw804 at aol.com Gcw804 at aol.com
Tue Dec 20 17:14:29 PST 2016

Steve

What a great perk. Who do you work for?

Gary Williams

In a message dated 12/20/2016 7:49:12 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
sbig333 at gmail.com writes:

As some of you may know, I work for a little company in the Portland area
that has a perk called a sabbatical. Every 7 years you are eligible for a
sabbatical, which is a contiguous 56 day long vacation from work. This is in
addition to your standard 4 weeks vacation per year, unlimited (to a point)
 sick days, and 10 holidays per year.

Needless to say, it's a pretty nice perk, and one that everyone looks
forward to.

I've been here just over 16 years, and I just got back from my second
sabbatical.