[Woodworkers] Dick Merryman's shop floor

Dick Merryman dicko at wormhole.com
Tue Dec 20 14:44:27 PST 2016

Cleanliness is next to Godliness.

Merry Christmas,

     -Dick-

From: Woodworkers [mailto:woodworkers-bounces at lists.sawdusters.org] On Behalf Of Joe Johns
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2016 14:31
To: Sawdusters <woodworkers at sawdusters.org>; Bill Taggart <w.taggart at verizon.net>
Subject: [Woodworkers] Dick Merryman's shop floor

In recent light of Dick posting the pictures claiming bragging rights on his nesting table project, I want to know if any of you meatheads noticed something else?

Of course you didn't...that's b'cuz none of youse is an excellent noticer like I is.

See that tool cabinet with the red drawahs back there and them two stands to the right?  What do you see on the floor?

NOTHING!  Other than the tile there is NOTHING on the floor!  No sawdust, no dirt, NOTHING.

I'm thinkin' Dick bought these tables from either Ikea or Pier One.

Good one, Dick, you almost had me fooled.

--

Joe,

The Twisted Knot Woodshop, "There's never been a classier joint"

Visit the Twisted Knot Woodshop - http://www.twistedknotwoodshop.com