[Woodworkers] A quest for stronger horses

Dave Howerton via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Fri Aug 19 01:52:40 PDT 2016

Not bad, Joe! Plus, I learned several new terms for dadoes and notches.....
Well done, my friend!

    On Thursday, August 18, 2016 4:31 PM, Joe Johns via Woodworkers <woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org> wrote:

 I don't know about the rest of my ww'ing colleagues, whether you're using plastic sawhorses that fold up all nice 'n neat or you have the traditional real wood ones and by that I mean not the ones with metal brackets you stick a 2x4 into and screw it together, or you may not have any sawhorses at all.  Either way, this is what I did because I needed a new set.
https://youtu.be/4lRWViKSPRo
--
Joe,
The Twisted Knot Woodshop, "There's never been a classier joint"Visit the Twisted Knot Woodshop - http://www.twistedknotwoodshop.com
Woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org

To unsubscribe from this list -
http://lists.sawdusters.org/listinfo.cgi/woodworkers-sawdusters.org

Address to contact the list ADMIN staff -
woodworkers-owner at lists.sawdusters.org