[Woodworkers] A quest for stronger horses

via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Fri Aug 19 11:57:59 PDT 2016

Nice Job Joe!!
Gary Williams

In a message dated 8/18/2016 7:31:51 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org writes:

I don't know about the rest  of my ww'ing colleagues, whether you're using
plastic sawhorses that fold up  all nice 'n neat or you have the traditional
real wood ones and by that I mean  not the ones with metal brackets you
stick a 2x4 into and screw it together,  or you may not have any sawhorses at
all.  Either way, this is what I did  because I needed a new set.

https://youtu.be/4lRWViKSPRo

--

Joe,

The Twisted Knot Woodshop, "There's never been a classier joint"
Visit the Twisted Knot Woodshop - _http://www.twistedknotwoodshop.com_
(http://www.twistedknotwoodshop.com/)

Ya  know, life is all about perspective; when the Titanic sank it was a
miracle to  the lobsters in the ship's  kitchen
Woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org

To unsubscribe from this  list  -
http://lists.sawdusters.org/listinfo.cgi/woodworkers-sawdusters.org

Address  to contact the list ADMIN staff  -
woodworkers-owner at lists.sawdusters.org