[Woodworkers] A quest for stronger horses

Joe Johns via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Thu Aug 18 16:31:45 PDT 2016

I don't know about the rest of my ww'ing colleagues, whether you're using
plastic sawhorses that fold up all nice 'n neat or you have the traditional
real wood ones and by that I mean not the ones with metal brackets you
stick a 2x4 into and screw it together, or you may not have any sawhorses
at all.  Either way, this is what I did because I needed a new set.

https://youtu.be/4lRWViKSPRo

--
Joe,
The Twisted Knot Woodshop, "There's never been a classier joint"