[Woodworkers] My special day

Al Shields via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Thu Apr 21 07:55:49 PDT 2016

This just seems to be an unnatural marriage and I believe my god would be
abhorred at the offspring!  And you know, we don't want marriages contrary
to those dictated by the old testament!

Also, I believe it would be consecrated by tubs of beer so if you were to
throw a party, our beliefs may disappear.

Al