[Woodworkers] My special day

Joe Johns via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Thu Apr 21 08:15:49 PDT 2016

On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 8:51 AM, Alan Young wrote:

> I am just not seeing anything on the list that can Top my previous gift to
> you of Official Michigan Walnut Tree Shavings in the Porter Cable Biscuit
> Jar.

​Well geeze, Alan, I wouldn't want to take anything from you as valuable as
that!  I do have morals, ya know?

Tell ya what, I'll send that back to you and you replace it with one of the
items on my registry so we can both rest easier.

--
Joe,
The Twisted Knot Woodshop, "There's never been a classier joint"