[Woodworkers] pricing help

via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Sun Sep 27 08:33:20 PDT 2015

Rick & Roger

Thanks for the feedback. I was thinking that somewhere between $50 - $75
per hour for shop time would be in the ball park, so I agree with Roger on
that  figure. Based on Rick's calculations it looks like $90.00 for both and
Roger is  saying $75-100 each. Unless I'm missing something, I think Roger is
saying that  I should charge twice what Rick is saying?

Thanks
Gary

In a message dated 9/27/2015 9:18:27 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,