[Woodworkers] pricing help

ROGER via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Sun Sep 27 06:18:24 PDT 2015

Gary, I tend to agree with what Rick has said here. I'd have no issue at all charging anywhere from 75-100 each. A good way to look at it is the value for shop time. Looking at the profiles, that appears to be about an hour job for each or so. Using a $75/per hour shop rate, puts you firmly in that camp. Just dont devalue your time and effort. Tell him a price and stick with it.

Roger

Gettin set to do my first show with my turnings next weekend. It's crunch week for me and still have a lot to do and get my booth setup and pleasing to the eye.