[Woodworkers] Sawstop vs Bosch

Joe Johns via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Tue Sep 8 18:40:45 PDT 2015

On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 6:42 PM, Ben Reese wrote:

The most dangerous tool in any shop is the one you are presently
> using.......even if it's a screwdriver.

​Holy smokes!  Where have you been all my life!?  I've been preaching that
mantra for years!

<your hero unzips his costume to allow steam escape while watching Ben snap
a Craftsman screwdriver off one of his fully stuffed FSAs​ and run around
maddeningly stabbing all the throats of the Hydra>

In the scope of safety there are many throats - EVERY tool is dangerous,
even a toothpick - regard each one with caution but not fear because fear
of a tool will hurt you faster than you can blink an eye.

--
Joe,
The Twisted Knot Woodshop, "There's never been a classier joint"