[Woodworkers] Old Batteries in New Pack

Yarrow, Gary via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Sun Oct 25 11:52:38 PDT 2015

I have twin 16 year old daughters…….but of course, this has NEVER happened to me……………………………………….

Or, how about a phone/electronic charging cord……..when I go to bed every night, I plug my iPhone in next to my bed…..unless someone has taken the cord as theirs is “broke”….I use my phone as my alarm……

Or you find batteries laying around on the TV room floor……”Are these any good or are they bad?’….No one knows…..

Gary