[Woodworkers] Cordless Drills

Chuck Steger via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Sun Nov 29 19:51:11 PST 2015

I have the Ridgid 18v with the warranty. I have used it twice now. The last time they replaced the charger because they upgraded the batteries. I also have a DeWalt 18v. I’ve paid for the DeWalt batteries and not paid a dime for the Ridgid. I’d buy a Ridgid again in a heartbeat just for the warranty alone.

Chuck