[Woodworkers] Cordless Drills

via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Fri Nov 27 16:28:30 PST 2015

I bought the Ridgid OSS then became ill. By the time I tried to register for the warranty, I learned my 30 days had expired. I had no idea there was a 30 window to register. I like the OSS but was disappointed in the warranty rules. As for drills, I have the PC set. They work fine for me but I probably don't run them as hard as most of you.

Karen