[Woodworkers] Liquid nails or Tite bond III

via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Tue Nov 10 16:07:33 PST 2015

Herb,

How much are you trying to bend them? Do you have some pictures of what you
 are trying to do, that you can share? Normally you plane boards down to
like  1/4" or thinner, bend them around a laminating form with lots of clamps.
Once  you get the thickness built up, then you cut them to length, because
as the  thickness grows, the last pieces glued on, are going to be shorter
than the  previous ones.

Send us some photos and I'm sure we can help you.

Gary Williams

In a message dated 11/10/2015 5:28:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,