[Woodworkers] Liquid nails or Tite bond III

Dave Heitstuman via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Tue Nov 10 16:03:42 PST 2015

My experience with liquid nails has not been stellar, to the point that I will never use the stuff again.  Not to mention the fact that I don’t think this would even be a good application for it.

Titebond III might be OK but if this is going to be outside in the weather I think I would go with the original gorilla glue.  I’ve used it on a couple of outdoor projects and it has held up really well.

2Dave