[Woodworkers] Thanks, and signing off.

Roy Shrove via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Fri Jun 19 12:50:04 PDT 2015

Jason,

Even though I spend most of my time as a lurker, I have learned and enjoyed
my association with the Sawdusters group for several years. I, for one,
would like to thank you for your time and dedication to keeping things up
and running. I know from personal experience it is NEVER as easy as it
seems and ALWAYS takes more time than originally planned for. Thanks again
for your time and effort!

We wish you well in your future adventures and hope that you will stop by
now and again if just to say howdy!

Roy
aka: Wrkwarchr