[Woodworkers] Thanks, and signing off.

Jason Fesler via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Fri Jun 19 10:40:28 PDT 2015

Thanks to everyone here to has helped support the mailing list
services over the last 15 years.  As Joe mentioned, it is time for me
to step aside, for personal reasons that don't need to be broadcast
here.  I'm thankful that Frank has stepped up; and I'm thankful to Joe
for his understanding, and expediting this transition.

The new software is the same as the old software!  Maybe configured a
bit differently.  That said, Joe knows his end of it; and the software
is well understood in the industry. Other than shaking out mail (and
spam) reputation issues, all of this is straight forward; and I'm sure
you'll be in good hands.

Since my limits on woodworking involve using 2x4's as big sticks to
hit things with, it is time for me to sign off on the list.

May the next 15 years of this list be as beneficial as the last 15. :-)

-jason