[Woodworkers] Mother-in-law project

Joe Johns via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Tue Jul 14 15:43:16 PDT 2015

On Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 12:11 PM, via Woodworkers <
woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org> wrote:

Recently she was talking about needing a new mailbox post, so as penance, I
> stepped up to the plate.

​All joshing aside, that is a very nice job, Gary - a job very well done,
indeed.

I have been meaning to do something of the kind for our mailbox.  I started
a SU model of it some time ago (by 'some time ago' I mean like a year or
little better) and I put it on my brain's flash memory.  And, like all
flash memory...it got flashed off.

I have a piece of paper on the desk here listing all the things I want to
do before fall - this project is now added to the list.

Thanks for the prod.

--
Joe,
The Twisted Knot Woodshop, "There's never been a classier joint"