[Woodworkers] Bed mattress springs

Joe Johns via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Tue Jul 21 09:41:00 PDT 2015

I tore apart a queen sized mattress so I could get the foam outta it.  In
between the layer of foam is the spring arrangement.  I figured since I was
that far into it I'd save some of the individual springs for some future
project.

My question to you meatheads is, does anyone want some (for the cost of
shipping) before I take the rest of it to my mall.

If so, BC me with how many you want and your mailing addy.

That is all.

--
Joe,
The Twisted Knot Woodshop, "There's never been a classier joint"