[Woodworkers] In the eyes of Google...

Joe Johns via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Fri Dec 4 08:43:40 PST 2015

On Fri, Dec 4, 2015 at 9:10 AM, 2Dave Heitstuman wrote:

> License I didn’t know we needed a license?  I just thought since you were
> such a great notice we were expected to do the same. J

Why, certainly you are expected to do the same...with a license.  You first
have to pass my Noticin' School classes.

> Yeah, I figured it was a flagpole, I was more curious how you got the
> upper half to sit on the edge of the lower half  like that.
>
> ​I'm not entirely sure.  It's some anomaly with Google's car camera - some
straight lines whether they be horizontal or vertical get hashed like that
- maybe it's the panoramic nature of the camera?  Just guessing, I have no
clue.

--
Joe,
The Twisted Knot Woodshop, "There's never been a classier joint"