[Woodworkers] In the eyes of Google...

Dave Heitstuman via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Fri Dec 4 08:10:02 PST 2015

>>​I don't recall giving out noticin' licenses to other folks.

License I didn’t know we needed a license?  I just thought since you were such a great notice we were expected to do the same. ☺

First, that is some mystic pole the van is parked next too.  Tell us about it
​.

​>>Well, the pipe came from my mall - I brought it to the shop and placed it into long-term storage on the ground next to the blue shop where it would await its special purpose.

>>Six years pass until one day I'm walking by and notice one pipe was a just right fit inside the other - its special purpose had arrived, I was going to make a flagpole​!

Yeah, I figured it was a flagpole, I was more curious how you got the upper half to sit on the edge of the lower half  like that.

2Dave
​