[Woodworkers] New tape measure

Dave Heitstuman DaveH at sphcontrols.com
Thu May 25 15:26:27 PDT 2023

I don’t know why but the first thought that popped into my mind when you mentioned Joe was him saying “How do you read this damn thing!”  Obviously he would be half joking but that would be Joe.

I had a metric tape I used for a few years, 40 oh wait 50 years ago.  But for the life of me I do not remember why, CRS?? ☹  Somehow at some point the end got snapped off and Stanley no longer offered a replacement blade.  I kept it anyway as a reminder of my foray into metric ☺