[Woodworkers] Delta Gray

gcw804 at aol.com gcw804 at aol.com
Fri Jan 27 16:35:35 PST 2023

Hello Everyone,
I recently bought a 1972 Delta Homecraft radial drill press. Then after I bought it, a guy sent me a text message based on a  WTB addI  put on Craigslist. Even though neither one were as old as I wanted, I went and looked at the second one. Once I go there then I knew who the guy was, and  he gave me such a deal that I couldn't refuse. So now I have two 1972 Delta Radial drill presses in need of restoration.
Now I know that no one else on the list had ever had that happen to them.
I tore the first one apart and took the motor mounting bracket to the local Sherwin Williams store and they matched it perfectly.
So attached is copy of their formula.
I went with the top of the line industrial gloss enamel.
Attached is a picture of the first one before I tore it apart. The second attachment is the current SW Delta Gray formula.I'll send pictures once it's back together.
Gary Williams