[Woodworkers] Toys for charity update #1

Mike DeLong mpdelong at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 13:43:31 PDT 2023

Great job Dave, and a very versatile design. Something to consider - I'm
sure 2.5" dowel ain't cheap - how about 2 two-by-fours glued together and
cut to shape on a bandsaw for the tank. A little more work, but scrap
two-by-fours are usually easy to find.

I understand your aversion to a magnet on the dump truck, but how about
short strips of self-stick magnetic strips that come in a roll. They're not
very strong, but might work well enough.

Keep up the good work. My experience is there are many kids whose faces
would light up at the thought of one of these trucks under the Christmas
tree.

Mike