[Woodworkers] Cutting Board Oil

Steve Bigelow sbig333 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 10:18:40 PST 2022

Yeah, the "food grade" salad bowl finishes are just good marketing. Regular
mineral oil is fine. I like the idea of mixing with wax to give it a little
hardness.

To be honest, I'd be more worried about the resin. That definitely isn't
food grade, but people are going to be eating it, a little sliver at a time.

Regards,
-Steve