[Woodworkers] Cutting Board Oil

Joseph Watson carlos_ponti at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 18 08:36:35 PST 2022

the stuff in the pharmacy is still pretty good seems like a little bit of marketing.
blog - http://fredblotnic.blogspot.com
woodworking - http://lumberjocks.com/carlosponti

    On Thursday, November 17, 2022 at 06:16:59 PM CST, chuck.steger--- via Woodworkers <woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org> wrote:

So I hate to reply to my own email but as I looked closer at the cutting board oils, some say enriched with vitamin E. Have to research that more.

Chuck