[Woodworkers] Floor Lathe

Steve Bigelow sbig333 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 11:02:06 PST 2022

I have a little Jet 10x14 lathe with a lathe extension that works great for
small pieces and stores away easily. I had a Jet 12x36 for a long time and
made a lot of pieces on that. Sooo much better than the HF lathe I had for
a few months. I now have a Grizzly G0733 lathe (18x47). Unfortunately, it
is still sitting in the packing crate. Sometimes life happens...

Regards,
-Steve