[Woodworkers] [Admin] List domain renewal

Steve Bigelow sbig333 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 14:03:15 PST 2022

Congrats on approaching retirement, Dave2! I've got another year to go, I
think. It all depends on when the kids move out. It might have been a
mistake, but we said they could live with us until they were done with
college, if they desired.

To be honest, I haven't done much woodworking of late, at least not fine
woodworking. I've built a few outbuildings, made a few functional pieces
from rougher lumber, and made a few smaller pieces on my CNC router. I've
spent the last 6 years teaching myself design work in Fusion 360, and
ultimately realizing those designs on 3D printers and CNC routers.

Here's a quick video on cutting out a copper heat sink on my router. (Yeah,
I know, the lighting isn't good)
https://youtu.be/3LdQpydy-sQ

I've also been doing more metal work, and I've got a melting furnace for
aluminum / copper. I've done some green sand casting, and I just picked up
a full investment casting setup (includes a burn-out oven, vacuum chamber,
vulcanizing mold maker, wax injector, centrifugal spinner). I'm looking
forward to designing, 3D printing, and casting the items.

Regards,
-Steve