[Woodworkers] Resin Table

Ron Odum rodum233 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 09:25:19 PDT 2021

Thanks for the outstanding info..Ive got a hollow trunk of a downed oak ..
There is a small saw mill couple miles from here that will plank it..May
char the insides..The 'hollow' will be my 'river'...But after reading your
very informative post, I think my first one will be an end table rather
than coffee table.😁