[Woodworkers] Interesting joinery

Steve Bigelow sbig333 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 13:58:17 PDT 2021

Imagine trying to take those apart if you mess up on a glue-up? I think
you'd be starting over.

I'm impressed that he made all of the joints using that little DeWalt TS. I
have one of those that I bought specifically for fixing up a rental that
was an hour drive away. While it was a great little saw, accuracy wasn't
it's strong point.

The video also makes me thankful we can still buy and use dado blades in
the USA. If I didn't have a dado blade I'd be tempted to use a router to
cut out the waste wood in the middle, at least for some of the cuts.

Regards,
-Steve
http://woodworking.bigelowsite.com