[Woodworkers] ebony pegs

Royce Killion killion1978 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 09:18:43 PDT 2020

My son and I put these in a mirror he has and although I used walnut
instead of ebony, it should be about the same.

I just cut little cubes about the height I wanted and glued them in and
then trimmed them with a sharp chisel.

Worked pretty good, but if you do that put a thin piece of cardboard
around the peg, like a piece of cereal box or something.  If you don't
it is possible that you might leave a burnish mark on the surrounding
wood and then you have to take care of that before you finish. One guess
on how I know that.

Royce