[Woodworkers] Any recommendations for a router?

Paul J Sheridan IV paul at sheridan-construction.com
Sat Dec 19 04:55:42 PST 2020

I second the vote for Bosch.   I have a small commercial cabinet shop and that’s what I use.   I use both the fixed base and plunge.  They have the micro adjustment dial that works well and is a nice feature.   Good luck in your future purchase.

PS. Glad to see the group is still around as I haven’t seen any posts in quite a long time.

Paul

Sent from my iPad