[Woodworkers] DIWire?

Jason Beam beamer at beamerweb.com
Thu Mar 7 12:01:24 PST 2019

Does it only bend in 2D? I have a need ... but i'm pretty sure it'll
require 3D bending ... think soldering iron rest - like a triangular
lookin' bit with a cradle in the top peak ... but it would need to stand
upright so I suspect a 3D bend would be needed - it wouldn't sit flat.

Jason Beam
Sacramento, CA