[Woodworkers] DIWire?

Steve Bigelow sbig333 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 20:08:48 PST 2019

LOL. That's what I said to a co-worker earlier today. I could use a
$5,000 machine
to make paperclips.

I received it in payment for a job. Sounded interesting at the time.

But, yeah, so I could make a bunch of little doodads and widgets for
someone, or I could make some modern art, I guess.

Maybe springs.

It can bend up to 1/8th inch steel, so maybe some custom handles or latches.